Membership Pricing – No Enrolment Fee for the month of September! Save $50!
One Time Payment Options:
1 Month: $69.99 plus tax
3 Month: $169.99 plus tax
6 Month: $319.99 plus tax
1 Year Basic1
1 Year Corporate2
1 Year Senior3
1 Year Student
10 Punch Pass4
4 Month Student5
1) Additional Family Member: $29.99 plus tax per month for each additional family member
2) Corporate Additional Family Member: $39.99 plus tax per month for each additional family member
3) Senior Additional Family Member: $39.99 plus tax per month for each additional family member
4) No expiry, No sharing and Non-transferable. Must present Punch Pass Card upon arrival. **The time frame begins the day you sign up.
5) Valid Student ID required at time of sign up.
Monthly payments will be paid through an automated payment system using a valid Credit Card or a Pre-Authorized Debit.
Valid ID’s required for Corporate, Senior and Student Rates at time of sign up.
Proof of same address required for Additional Family Members at time of sign up.
WAIVED! SAVE $50! (An Enrollment Fee of $50 will be automatically applied to the first payment of all yearly contracts)
No Enrollment Fee if the year is paid up front.
An NSF/Declined fee of $25 will be automatically charged. This needs to be paid before membership can be used.
PERSONAL TRAINING (with CanFit Pro Certified and IFBB Pro Mike Lynds)
1. 1 on 1 sessions
– This type of session would take you through lifting and how to use machines properly. It goes over movement analysis (where your strength and weakness are), and body tendencies (unconscious body movements). There is no program offered with this type. This session can focus on a specific body part, if you so chose. If you are looking for instruction on all the machines, more than one session is required.
– The cost of this $35 plus tax per 1 hr session ($40.25 total per session), no minimum required
2. 1-time program
– This would consist of a sit-down style interview with questions needed to build you a program that would fit your goals and health concerns. A nutrition guide is also included into this program. This does not include 1 on 1 time in the gym.
– The cost of this type is $200.10 taxes included.
3. Weekly check ins
– This would consist of a sit-down style interview with questions needed to build you a program that would fit your goals and health concerns. A nutrition guide is also included into this program. There is an addition of weekly check-ins via email on Friday’s. This check-in entails reviewing and revamping of your program depending on your body’s progression. This does not include 1 on 1 time in the gym.
– This helps you prepare yourself to achieve goals and have the added knowledge learned as you continue and get to learn the different types of training protocols used to better your bodies success.
– The cost of this type is $200.10 taxes included, monthly.
To book with Mike, you would to meet him in the club for a quick 10-15 min conversation and for him to put you into his daily schedule. He is at the club between the hours of 9am-7pm Mon-Fri and time varies on weekends. You can also call the club during these times to talk with Mike and our number is 902-530-6100.